(1) Entering & Leaving the School
1. Children should come to school and picked up every day by their parents or by someone sent by their parents who is aged 16 and over. They should arrive at the school between 8:00 am and 9:00 am and leave between 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm. At weekends, they should leave school by 1:00 pm. If they need to arrive late or have to leave early, this should be informed to school in advance.
2. Parents must hold a Smart Card issued by the school when coming or leaving the school with their children. If the card is lost, the school must be informed immediately to ensure the children’s safety, and application in writing is required for getting a replacement card.
3. Please do not allow children to bring jewelry, money, food or toys into the school.
4. The length of stay in school of a new student during the adjustment period is subject to how the child can get adapted to school life.
(2) Dress Code
1. Children should wear a clean school uniform with clean shoes and socks every day when they come into school. The nails, hairs and body must be in good and clean order.
2. Parents of new students are advised to bring two sets of extra clothes for their children to change when necessary.
3. All items brought back to the nursery school must have the child’s name written on them to help differentiate belongings.
The school provides three nutritious meals a day, including breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks. Parents do not need to give their children breakfast before they come to school.
(4) Illness & Accidents
1. If a child is ill, he/she should stay at home and rest. If he/she is suffering from an infectious disease, a doctor’s note is required to prove that he/she is fully recovered before returning to school.
2. If your child feels unwell after coming to school, the school will try to contact the parents for pick up for medical treatment as soon as possible.
3. If a child has an emergency disease or accident at school and it is not possible to inform the parents, he/she will be taken to a hospital for treatment. The charges involved and the treatment result will be responsible by the parents.
4. The school will not help children take medication that has not been prescribed by a doctor.
If a child is unable to return to school due to an incident or illness, the parents should inform the school in the morning of the day that the incident occurs. Any unexplained absence of more than seven days, or any absence under suspicious circumstances, will be reported to the Education Bureau in accordance with the regulations. If a child is absent for more than two weeks without notifying the school, he/she will be considered as having dropped out of the school, and the school will not refund the tuition fee for that month. The school reserves the right to recover any outstanding tuition fees if the parents have not paid for a specific month.
1. The school fee must be paid via automatic payment on the first day of each month. If parents are unable to pay or are having special circumstances, please discuss this with the school’s principal.
2. If the child is absent from school or on leave, the school fee must still be paid, otherwise it will be considered as an automatic withdrawal.
3. If there are any changes in the amount of financial assistance from the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency, the family of the student who is under this assistance scheme must inform the school immediately.
(7) School Fee
School fees approved under the Education Regulations：
September 2022-August 2023：
Pre-Nursery Class (PN)：September 2022-August 2023 School Fee HK$4586 per month (Inclusive of HK$470 meal charge)
K1-K3 Class：September 2022-August 2023 School Fee HK$1635 per month (Inclusive of HK$377 meal charge)
September 2021-August 2022：
Pre-Nursery Class (PN)：September 2021-August 2022 School Fee HK$4586 per month (Inclusive of HK$470 meal charge)
K1-K3 Class：September 2021-August 2022 School Fee HK$1635 per month (Inclusive of HK$377 meal charge)
※ Children of needy families may apply Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme (KCFRS) for financial assistance .
(8) Withdrawal Procedure
1. If a withdrawal from the school is under consideration, please inform the principal one month in advance, stating the reasons for withdrawal.
2. The school year will run from September each year to August of the following year. Children who have not completed the school year will not be issued with a learning report and child development file.
(9) Social Work
1. Families with special needs or difficulties may contact the principal or in-house social workers for solutions.